Are cable companies 1099-reportable?


It will depend on whether you paid $600 or more for services (we assume so), but also whether the cable company is a corporation. If the company is a corporation, then the corporate exemption applies; but if not, and you paid $600 or more for services, report on 1099-MISC.

Have more questions? Submit a request