I issued a 1099 to a company who informed us they'd been sold in Dec. and the payment we made should be reported to the new company's TIN (non-reportable). Do I only include the info for the one corrected form on the 1096?


If that is the only correction you have, then yes, include only information for the one corrected 1099 on the accompanying 1096.  See the section on Corrected Returns in The AP Network’s Form 1099-MISC Filing Basics.

Have more questions? Submit a request