Can someone walk me through creating a 1042-S and 1042 for a foreign vendor we paid? How do I set up foreign withholding payment for future transactions?


Refer to the IRS Instructions for Form 1042-S and the Instructions for Form 1042. Also see Form 1042 Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons, and Ten Most Common Errors for Completing the Form 1042-S.

Have more questions? Submit a request