We had a contest and gave away a truck. We created a 1099 for the value of the truck plus all licenses and sales tax. We grossed up box 3 and withheld 28%. What form would we use for payment to the IRS for the withholding? How is this to be paid?


IRS Form 945 is the form to use for remitting withheld tax. See Instructions for Form 945.

Have more questions? Submit a request