Concerning discount vendors that are taxable: do we report the gross or net?


As long as you are paying for at least $600 in services in the calendar year, you use the 1099-MISC to report the actual payments made (net), rather than the amount invoiced before the discount (gross), according to Ms. Janneh (#1003078859) at the IRS.

Have more questions? Submit a request