Are we required to escheat payments made to foreign vendors?


If you have unclaimed property belonging to an entity located in a foreign country, then you must escheat the funds to the state in which the property holder – your company – is incorporated. This, as well as other useful information can be found in the TAPN feature article An Escheatment Primer.

Have more questions? Submit a request