We pay broker commissions and I don't know where to put it on the 1099 form, or do I send a 1099 at all?


If commissions paid to a broker are equal to or greater than $600 for the year, you report it on form 1099-MISC in box 7. We confirmed this with IRS information agent Joe Schroff (ID# 1005950).

Have more questions? Submit a request